Our lawyers have a deep understanding of the interplay between the legal and commercial challenges faced by participants in the energy & resources sector.
We advise on contractual and fiscal aspects of oil & gas operations, as well as the nuts and bolts of daily operations of national and international oil & gas participants associated with the upstream (exploration and production), midstream (storage and transportation) and downstream (marketing and refining) phases.
Our services to the oil & gas industry include:
- disposals, acquisitions and exchanges of assets and companies
- joint venture and joint operating agreements
- production sharing contracts
- farm-in and farm-out agreements
- unitisation agreements
- pipeline construction and transportation arrangements
- gas sales agreements, gas transportation agreements and access arrangements
- decommissioning liabilities
- sale and off-take agreements
- LNG and petrochemical projects
- negotiation, dispute resolution and arbitration
In addition to oil & gas, we advise on complex commercial and legal challenges faced by participants in the mining industry, including copper and gold participants.
To discuss our energy & resources services and how we can achieve your commercial objectives, contact us today.